Contest Winner

Utpal (Sonu)

Jan 21, 2011, 5:47:11 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Can Same user win 2 prize in one contest. November contest a same user named twice for separate prize. Check the Honourable Mention Winners.

Marcin Roguski

Jan 21, 2011, 6:14:19 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Utpal (Sonu):
Can Same user win 2 prize in one contest. November contest a same user named twice for separate prize. Check the Honourable Mention Winners.

Isn't "honorable mention" just mention that it was the high rated photo but DIDN'T win?

Galatas ©

Jan 21, 2011, 6:32:39 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Scroll down for prize list http://www.panoramio.com/contest/

Marcin Roguski

Jan 21, 2011, 6:37:57 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Galatas:
Scroll down for prize list http://www.panoramio.com/contest/

Yeah, but still, it's the photo, not the user.

Galatas ©

Jan 21, 2011, 6:44:56 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Marcin Roguski:
Quote Galatas:
Scroll down for prize list http://www.panoramio.com/contest/

Yeah, but still, it's the photo, not the user.

What would a photo want a 2Gb USB for ?

Marcin Roguski

Jan 21, 2011, 6:48:07 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Galatas:

LOL, also not what I meant, these photos are distinct and in different categories. I don't see a problem with that...

Galatas ©

Jan 21, 2011, 6:51:16 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
The rules say only one prize per person , but like everything else to do with the contest ..... who cares ? I don't.

Marcin Roguski

Jan 21, 2011, 6:53:29 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Galatas:
The rules say only one prize per person , but like everything else to do with the contest ..... who cares ? I don't.

You mean this?
Quote:
One photo can participate in only one category and get only one prize.

Galatas ©

Jan 21, 2011, 6:55:43 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
No this
[quote=Rules] Participants can submit up to 5 photos and there is only one prize per person.

Marcin Roguski

Jan 21, 2011, 6:59:07 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Galatas:
No this
Quote Rules:
Participants can submit up to 5 photos and there is only one prize per person.

Hmm, didn't see that one, I guess just one flash drive for him/her.

Galatas ©

Jan 21, 2011, 7:04:39 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
They will probably get two , even though the rules say otherwise , that's how badly organised the contest is.

Utpal (Sonu)

Jan 21, 2011, 7:50:38 PM1/21/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Didnt want to create havoc, just pointing out. May be someone else deserving get the prize.

Galatas ©

Jan 22, 2011, 2:16:25 AM1/22/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
No havoc created. Just friendly discussion by Marcin and myself. :D

Daniela Brocca

Jan 24, 2011, 8:59:11 AM1/24/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Did someone report to the team?

Utpal (Sonu)

Jan 24, 2011, 9:28:27 AM1/24/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Daniela Brocca:
Did someone report to the team?

I thought this is where you report. Where else you can report. I really dont know

Galatas ©

Jan 24, 2011, 9:31:19 AM1/24/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
This just a forum for ordinary members like yourself.
Problems and issues should be reported to the Admin Team by e-mail
http://www.panoramio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31846

In this case questions (at) is probably the one to use.

Utpal (Sonu)

Jan 24, 2011, 9:38:06 AM1/24/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Ok I send them email, let see what they come back with.

Utpal (Sonu)

Jan 25, 2011, 8:18:28 AM1/25/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
They change the winners, guess I deserve a pat on my back. Or may be I made some one really angry. Dont know how to react

regards

Utpal

Draken

Jan 25, 2011, 8:39:25 AM1/25/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Utpal (Sonu):
They change the winners, guess I deserve a pat on my back. Or may be I made some one really angry. Dont know how to react

regards

Utpal

When you turn on a red light in the forum a group of committed users and moderators normally take up the gauntlet... :wink:

Utpal (Sonu)

Jan 25, 2011, 9:20:59 AM1/25/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Draken:

When you turn on a red light in the forum a group of committed users and moderators normally take up the gauntlet... :wink:

You mean to say they will be not much happy with me :cry:

regards

Utpal

AustinMN

Jan 25, 2011, 10:08:58 AM1/25/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Utpal (Sonu):
Quote:

No, the opposite. Most of us in the forum work to make things right as best we can. When someone points out some small injustice (like you did), several people here will usually join the cause and ask the administrators for help in correcting the issue.

Austin

Draken

Jan 25, 2011, 12:05:07 PM1/25/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Austin. :wink:

Hadi Karimi

Feb 7, 2011, 6:16:06 AM2/7/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
My photo [url=http://www.panoramio.com/photo/39868035] has been winner in August 2010 Panoramio contest (second prize, [url=http://www.panoramio.com/winners/?date=8-2010]. A bout two months ago Panoramio team sent me an Email and I gave a address to receive prize, but I don't receive my prize yet. What must I do now? I sent Email to Panoramio team and reported this problem last week but they didn't reply me.

Draken

Feb 7, 2011, 6:29:09 AM2/7/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Hadi Karimi:
My photo [url=http://www.panoramio.com/photo/39868035] has been winner in August 2010 Panoramio contest (second prize, [url=http://www.panoramio.com/winners/?date=8-2010]. A bout two months ago Panoramio team sent me an Email and I gave a address to receive prize, but I don't receive my prize yet. What must I do now? I sent Email to Panoramio team and reported this problem last week but they didn't reply me.

Well, you have already contacted the right people. There is nothing else you can do but to be patient.

Hadi Karimi

Feb 7, 2011, 6:40:16 AM2/7/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Draken:
Quote Hadi Karimi:
My photo [url=http://www.panoramio.com/photo/39868035] has been winner in August 2010 Panoramio contest (second prize, [url=http://www.panoramio.com/winners/?date=8-2010]. A bout two months ago Panoramio team sent me an Email and I gave a address to receive prize, but I don't receive my prize yet. What must I do now? I sent Email to Panoramio team and reported this problem last week but they didn't reply me.

Well, you have already contacted the right people. There is nothing else you can do but to be patient.

Thanks, but my friend who is a winner in September contest (after me) receive his prize.

Draken

Feb 7, 2011, 6:44:39 AM2/7/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Hadi Karimi:

OK. Send an e-mail to Larry Page and/or Sergey Brin, co-founders of Google. Above them your last resort is God himself. :wink:

Oompie

Feb 7, 2011, 8:41:28 AM2/7/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Hadi Karimi:

Thanks, but my friend who is a winner in September contest (after me) receive his prize.

What was the value of the prize at the time?. We can have a collection and get you whatever it was!!! Just to stop the nagging!!! It is not worth the US$10 of the prize!!!!! :evil:

Hadi Karimi

Feb 7, 2011, 8:54:32 AM2/7/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
It is memorial for me :!:

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Feb 7, 2011, 8:55:49 AM2/7/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
No matter of prize real value, promises should be kept.

Problem is that Panoramio partner responsible for prizes delivery... is not very much responsible.

Keep on complaining, after one or two reminders it should be sorted out. Email for complain is know.

Utpal (Sonu)

Feb 7, 2011, 10:20:38 AM2/7/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote Hadi Karimi:
It is memorial for me :!:

Last month (Jan 2011) I received a prize won in June 2010 so be patience and wait. You will get it. Dont loose the hope.

regards

Utpal

juncujuncu

Feb 7, 2011, 6:43:05 PM2/7/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
In mese di ottobre 2010 ho vinto il secondo premio. Ma tutt oggi non ho ancora ricevuto niente. Grazie

Draken

Feb 7, 2011, 6:56:51 PM2/7/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote juncujuncu:
In mese di ottobre 2010 ho vinto il secondo premio. Ma tutt oggi non ho ancora ricevuto niente. Grazie

Please use at least an online translator: http://translate.google.com/

Communications in this forum are conducted in English.

Thanks in advance

Utpal (Sonu)

Feb 8, 2011, 5:19:13 AM2/8/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote juncujuncu:
In mese di ottobre 2010 ho vinto il secondo premio. Ma tutt oggi non ho ancora ricevuto niente. Grazie

Oct 2010 is very recent, I won in June and I got email in I guess in october or November. They will sent you email so wait and be patience. If you dont get email after few more months than contact them.

regards

Utpal

eliseo armento

Feb 8, 2011, 10:35:43 AM2/8/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
In agosot 2010 i won the honorable mentions. But all i still have not received anything. We submitted all personal data , written in e-mail sent to you. Thank you.

Utpal (Sonu)

Feb 8, 2011, 11:02:44 AM2/8/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote eliseo armento:
In agosot 2010 i won the honorable mentions. But all i still have not received anything. We submitted all personal data , written in e-mail sent to you. Thank you.

Check my answer above, be patience

eliseo armento

May 7, 2011, 2:28:59 PM5/7/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com

hvbemmel

May 8, 2011, 12:23:41 AM5/8/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote eliseo armento:
In agosot 2010 i won the honorable mentions. But all i still have not received anything. We submitted all personal data , written in e-mail sent to you. Thank you

I understand your impatience, but there is no reason to duplicate posts in the several contest threads. one is really enough for the users to read and the users have nothing to do with prices

eliseo armento

May 8, 2011, 7:12:21 AM5/8/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
I did not know exactly where I can post. And it is not the answer to which I'm expecting.

Draken

May 8, 2011, 7:18:17 AM5/8/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote eliseo armento:
I did not know exactly where I can post. And it is not the answer to which I'm expecting.

Which answer are you expecting and from whom?

Tomas K☼h☼ut

May 8, 2011, 9:27:38 AM5/8/11
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Quote eliseo armento:
I did not know exactly where I can post. And it is not the answer to which I'm expecting.

Write an email to Panoramio team: questions@... and be patient with answer. Complete email address and list here:
http://www.panoramio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31846
Panoramio team is small and has limited resources to answer email comunication.
Here is selfservice forum (you communicate with other Panoramio members, nobody is able to send you prize or sort out anyhow this kind of problem).