Welcome, and please read this before posting! :-)

Adam Lasnik

Jan 13, 2014, 7:17:47 PM1/13/14
We're very happy to have you join our Panoramio community, and we thank you in advance for reading this important post!

Before you get started

Make sure you've read the Google Product Forums Terms of Service.  In the case of any ambiguity or conflicting information, those terms of service apply.

Please do this:

  • Discuss Panoramio. To discuss other Google products, visit one of these other official Google support forums.

  • Be respectful.  Write with kindness, and assume that others mean well.  Note that our Moderators (Google-selected top contributors) are both dedicated Panoramio users and volunteer forum hosts; they escalate issues to the Google team, but aren’t themselves able to make product changes.  You’re more likely to get helpful attention if you are nice; in contrast, disrespectful behavior is not tolerated.

  • Be clear and give details. Write a short subject line describing your topic.
    Good: “Tagging guidelines and tips” -- specific, succinct
    Bad:  “HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!1” -- too general, all CAPS
    Also, do give examples; if you have questions about specific photos, include a link to them. If you have concerns, questions, or feedback about a feature, share relevant screenshots.  This makes it easier for the forum’s moderators, Googlers, and other passionate photographers to find and contribute to your discussion thread.

  • Be careful. To ensure your safety, security, and privacy, never post your email address or any personal information you don’t want to share in the forum, and be reasonably cautious if you choose to contact others offline or ask others to contact you.

Please don't do this:

Posts must not contain the following types of content.

  • Spam.  Don’t do it!  Spam includes -- but is not limited to -- any promotional, commercial, or adult content, multiple instances of the same post, posts with URLs unrelated to the question.

  • Nudity and sexually explicit material.  Nudity, sexually explicit material, and content that drives traffic to commercial pornography sites isn’t allowed.

  • Violent, bullying, or hateful behavior. Don't threaten, harass, or bully others or spread any sort of hatred.

  • Impersonation. Don’t impersonate others or similarly intend to mislead.

  • Others’ private & confidential information. We don't allow unauthorized publishing of people's private and confidential information.

Our Agreement

By participating in this forum, you agree to abide by these guidelines and the Google Product Forums Terms of Service. Violating these guidelines may result in your posts -- or in severe situations, your forum or Panoramio accesss -- being removed.  We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any point in our effort to keep the forum clean, user-friendly, and safe. If you believe that someone is violating these guidelines, use the Report Abuse link on the post.

Let's work together to keep this forum a helpful and friendly environment. Happy posting, and thank you for being a part of the Panoramio community!

This conversation is locked