Pandaboard Product query

Anway Mukherjee

Jun 9, 2015, 11:51:38 AM6/9/15
to panda...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a Pandaboard development kit which supports a low-cost embedded ARM platform featuring a OMAP4430 processor.

Specification wise (o quote a paper which uses the board):
"This processor incorporates a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore with symmetric multiprocessing (SMP). The OMAP4430 operates at a clock frequency of 1.0 GHz. The total DRAM available is 1GB and there are two cache levels. In particular, there are two L1 caches which are private to each core'". It also appears to have an L2(last level) cache/core.

Any help with the product identification would be extremely helpful. I have a few hardware related queries(specific to my project) regarding the board too.

-Anway

Marco Ferrari

Jun 10, 2015, 2:50:25 AM6/10/15
to panda...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anway,
I suggest you choose another board as this one has been abandoned by Texas Instruments...