Board for power measurement

Johndoe419

Nov 30, 2016, 5:49:38 AM11/30/16
to pandaboard

Hello,

I would like to measure current and voltage of CPU, GPU and Memory individually. I have access to high end national instruments measuring modules. I am expecting to put my probes at the output of the regulator which supplies power to CPU, GPU and Memory. The voltage drop across the NI modules is very very low. So, it will not impact the performance of the processor. Can you recommend any board with available schematics, decent enough processor to run benchmarks and easy enough to do power measurements?

I have Pandaboard ES. But, the dual core is limiting to do any meaningful research. Also, it is quite old.

Thank you very much.