opengles2 on pandaboard-- omap4430

cy xie

Mar 27, 2013, 5:28:39 AM3/27/13
to panda...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

I built angstrom linux for pandaboard, it seems the opengles2 has some problem.

When I run the SGX demos it will crash with

"

root@omap4430-panda:/usr/bin/SGX/demos/Raw# ./OGLESFilmTV

Exit message has been set to: "PVRShell: Unable to initialise EGL".
PVRShell: EGL Error (EGL_BAD_ALLOC)
InitAPI failed!
PVRShell: Unable to initialise EGL

"

When I run Qt opengl application with powervr plugin, the application also crashed, it seems I need do some additional tasks.

is there some drivers need to be installed? or could you please send me some links about this?

thanks.

B.r

Cy.xie

Zain Ijaz

Nov 2, 2014, 10:41:34 PM11/2/14
to panda...@googlegroups.com, cheng...@gmail.com
Hey How did you compile the qt code. Can I know what procedure you followed to make opengl and qt work together. I am new to it and your help will be appreciated allot.