Pandaboard A6 working tarball

Timo Janßen

May 30, 2014, 6:11:35 AM5/30/14
to panda...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,

I got a Pandaboard rev. A6 and have some troubles getting it to work. The only working build is the prebuild Arch Linux Arm tarball but it doesn't support the SGX540 driver.
Tried several guides with prebuild and self-compiled Ubuntu versions but none of them are booting.

Could anyone provide me with a working Ubuntu tarball which is booting on a Pandaboard A6 (Pandaboard ES B3 probably works too)?

Thanks,
Timo

F_Sapie

Nov 13, 2014, 10:02:27 AM11/13/14
to panda...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Timo.
I experienced a failure in bootingPandaboard rev. A6
as the console shows a " mmc read: Invalid size"  message.
Did you have the same problem or not?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Sapie