HDMI on Pandabaord...

Pei JIA

Sep 25, 2016, 4:30:48 PM9/25/16
to pandaboard

HDMI doesn't work still...

How can I make HDMI on Pandaboard work on its first boot and display correctly?

cheers
Pei

Bhupendra Pawar

Sep 26, 2016, 10:45:37 AM9/26/16
to panda...@googlegroups.com

There are 2 hdmi port. Did you connected to correct one?

Israel Cepeda

Sep 26, 2016, 3:42:20 PM9/26/16
to panda...@googlegroups.com
There is one HDMI and one DVI, but is going to depend on what image you are using and settings if those ports are going to work or not.