Pandaboard Guides

Jayneil

Nov 12, 2012, 6:30:59 PM11/12/12
to panda...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am working on making a couple of guides for Pandaboard that would help newbies get started quickly. Also, these guides can be used by teachers/professors who want to include Pandaboard as a part of their curriculum. I have attached the guides I have made so far.

I would humbly request all to give their valuable feedback on the guides. Also, do  suggest topics on which you would like guides to be made.

I have used Lyx(gui built on top of Latex) to make the guides.

Cheers,
Jayneil.
Computer Vision with Kinect,Opencv on Pandaboard.pdf
Porting Ubuntu to Pandaboard.pdf
Running Android ICS on Pandaboard.pdf
Running Android Jellybean on Pandaboard.pdf
Toggling LED on Pandaboard.pdf

richi chen

Nov 12, 2012, 8:27:44 PM11/12/12
to panda...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jayneil ,

How about OpenCV running on Pandaboard Android?

Jayneil於 2012年11月13日星期二UTC+8上午7時31分01秒寫道:

ChuckMcM

Nov 17, 2012, 12:46:55 AM11/17/12
to panda...@googlegroups.com
I strongly recommend you not use 'shortened' links in your examples, if you need a place to store something a personal github account (free) or code.google.com (also free) or even google Drive are all ways to put up some content that won't go away, you can provide a perma-link for, and won't cost you anything.

--Chuck

Dennis

Jan 30, 2013, 9:43:49 PM1/30/13
to panda...@googlegroups.com
 just wondering which panda are you using? 4460?
Message has been deleted

Jayneil

Feb 7, 2013, 5:06:16 PM2/7/13
to panda...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dennis,

Yes, it is 4460.

Best,
Jayneil.

astai...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2013, 9:42:34 AM7/29/13
to panda...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jaynell

I have used your files to install linaro andorid on my pandaboard, that is wonderful and easily to be used. However, i want to make my touch screen work (dell s2240t), do you have any ideas? Please help god ! thanks so much