Android Booting Problem on Panda RevB3

Bhupendra Pawar

Apr 2, 2014, 1:06:36 AM4/2/14
to panda...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We have used the sources from below origin for RevB2:

Xloader :
======

git clone git://git.omapzoom.org/repo/x-loader.git

git checkout -b omap4_dev origin/omap4_dev

UBoot
=====

git clone git://git.omapzoom.org/repo/u-boot.git

git checkout -b omap4_dev origin/omap4_dev

Kernel
======

git clone https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/omap.git kernel

git checkout -b android-omap-panda-3.0 origin/android-omap-panda-3.0

Android
=======

repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest -b
android-4.4_r1.1

Same source binary will not work for RevB3 as there are changes
related with the DDR timing setting only as compare to RevB2.

Please let me know if anybody was able to boot omapzoom source on
RevB3 or the source code need to be modify for DDR.

Br,
Bhupendra