Tonight! PANDA at NICAR (come to the pub and meet your comrades!)

Brian Boyer

Mar 5, 2015, 3:43:01 PM3/5/15
to panda-pro...@googlegroups.com
It's gonna be a cold and rainy night here in Atlanta. Boo.

But it's almost time for the inaugural PANDA at NICAR meet up! Yay!

Everyone is welcome, if you wanna talk about newsroom data libraries. :)

1) PANDA-interested people: Come meet folks who have been using PANDA to manage data in their newsroom, and learn how they did it!

2) PANDA users: We're hoping to chat about how y'all use PANDA, swap tips, and, if folks are up for some heavy thinking, the future of the project. If you value your PANDA, then please, come!

Manuel’s Tavern
Thursday, March 5
6-9 p.m.

Manuel’s is a 12-minute cab ride from the conference. Some of will meet up in front of the hotel at 5:45, so we can share a few cabs.

Hope you can make it!

Manuel’s Tavern
602 N Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30307