PANDA Project at the bar, Thursday night at NICAR

Brian Boyer

Feb 27, 2015, 4:40:17 PM2/27/15
to panda-pro...@googlegroups.com
Are you a PANDA user? Thinking about a PANDA for your newsroom? Just PANDA-curious? Come hang out on Thursday night!

We’re hoping to get together current users, folks who have questions about getting started, folks who want to swap PANDA tips or just talk about their experiences using PANDA to do data journalism.

(And we’ve got some serious stuff to talk about, like the future of the project, our open source community, maybe getting more money to help make it better — so please come if you value PANDA!)

Manuel’s Tavern
Thursday, March 5
6-9 p.m.

Manuel’s is a 12-minute cab ride from the conference. Some of will meet up in front of the hotel at 5:45, so we can share a few cabs.

Hope you can make it!

Manuel’s Tavern
602 N Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30307