Engagement ceremony of Sharmila Farooqui

Abid Beli

Mar 2, 2013, 3:50:21 AM3/2/13
to pressp...@googlegroups.com

Engagement ceremony of Sharmila Farooqui will be held at Mohatta Palace tomorrow. Personal dinners or weddings at Mohatta Palace are not allowed. This is misuse of power. Kindly check if we will raise our voice. We cant stop them at this stage but atleast we must highlight this issue.
--

Regards

Abid Beli l Entrepreneur l Trainer l Political Analyst l Social activist

Cell: +923219204942 l Skype: abidbeli l Gtalk: abidbeli
Twitter l
Linkedin l Facebook l Blog l Google+ l Youtube

aamir latif

Mar 2, 2013, 5:04:25 AM3/2/13
to pakista...@googlegroups.com
lol . Abid my dear friend.rules and regulations are only meant for weak people, who cannot violate them. For ruling elite, this is a matter for pride to violate rules and regulations,
stay cool

--- On Sat, 3/2/13, Abid Beli <abid...@gmail.com> wrote:

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pakistani Press" group.

Kamran

Mar 2, 2013, 5:41:03 AM3/2/13
to pakista...@googlegroups.com, pressp...@googlegroups.com
Getting engaged with Hisham Riaz Sheikh?

M Akram

Mar 2, 2013, 6:57:34 PM3/2/13
to pakista...@googlegroups.com
Rules in pakistan apply only to "people" like you; u seems to be too nieve.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pakistani Press" group.

Sincerely,
Dr. Muhammad Akram, Chairman
PAC Board of Trustees
Pakistani American Congress (PAC)
USA

Haroon Shah

Mar 3, 2013, 12:15:46 PM3/3/13
to pakista...@googlegroups.com

How boldly Geo TV exposed the Prime Minister and Sindh government who were busy in engagement ceremony of Sindh CM Advisor Ms. Sharmeela Farooqi and Mt Hasham Riaz Sheikh and thanks to Sultan Lakhani for visually e posing the deployment of police at engagement ceremony. Heirs of corrupt bureau rats did not bother to post one the ceremony buy from tomorrow Sharmila will be once again found in rhetoric in support of masses. The PM cancelled hid engagements but not directed to Sindh Governor and CM to move to hospitals and place of incidents as a mark of solidarity with affected families. Shame on all of you Raja Pervez Ashraf Qaim Ali Shah Sharmeela Farooqi and all participants of engagement ceremony.