Strange logic for mob. version

Степан Маслов

Oct 12, 2016, 6:11:48 AM10/12/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi all,
can anybody explain me pagespeed logic? Really, I can not understand it.
So, here is the problem - we have 79 points for desktop versionand only 52 for mobile version (we are using responsive theme).
Ok. I started fixing problems.

At first, I have moved nearly all scripts to footer area and enabled html and css minification.
After that I received 63 points for mob version. Good,  let's see what else we can do. We have 33 blocking scripts and 6 css:

Ok. Let's enable js minification... and here is some magic:

14 blocking scripts..  twice smaller... but suddenly 54 points. Well. decided to disable minification and to add async (defer) load... and here is mega magic:

5 blocking scripts, 3 css... and again 54 points.
Disabled everything - again 33 blocking js and 63 points.
So, can anybody explain this? :)

Степан Маслов

Oct 12, 2016, 7:42:03 AM10/12/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss

UPD
for now I have 2 blocking scripts:
I cannot make them asynс
So thing is - I had 33 blocking scripts and 54 points
now I have only 2 blocking scripts... and... 54 points. Stunningly! :)
Yes, when I'm removing jquery.js (and site stops working properly), I receive 75 points! :)
Logic? What is it?