Leverage Browser caching - expiration not specified

joe power

Apr 20, 2017, 1:57:03 PM4/20/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Currently getting a should fix recommendation for Leverage browser caching.  But as far as I can tell I am set up as recommended.  I have headers and pagespeed modules included installed with Apache and have those set in my httpd.config file

I am using amazon cloudfront CDN to deliver my images.  But that is set to use the origin header. When I use curl -D- https://cdn.heropay.com/wp-content/uploads/assets/img/Forbes_logo.png | less the header I see has an expiration specified:

However that image and several others show up in recommendations of having no expiration specified.

Would like any suggestions that could resolve this. Thanks

Salaba

Apr 22, 2017, 10:55:38 AM4/22/17
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure how amz cloudfront CDN is doing with the http headers, but when looked at the chrome devtools network panel, I did not see any caching headers.

Screenshot.png