Anyone Mastered Pagespeed insights 100% on everything?

Dave Billings

Jul 5, 2014, 4:52:15 PM7/5/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Have been tinkering for quite some time. Was wondering if anyone has mastered this yet?
If so please send URL.... want to see it with my own eyes...

Managed to hit 100% with mobile which was not to difficult.
http://patiofurnituremanufacturing.com/mobile-website-mission-accomplished/

On Desktop Side Google.com is 90 & Bing.com is 85...
Would love to master this without the lost of program functionality.
Sample of some Patio Furniture Sites I researched...
http://patiofurnituremanufacturing.com/website-performance-reports/

Carlos Lizaga Anadon

Jul 5, 2014, 8:49:10 PM7/5/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
For dynamic or static web and if dynamic which CMS?

Regards.

Dave Billings

Jul 6, 2014, 8:48:11 AM7/6/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Any, static or wordpress site displaying 100% across the board.
I am yet to find any site hitting these marks.  thank you for the reply

Chevy Cheri

Jul 10, 2014, 7:43:01 AM7/10/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Your mobile site is at 74/100 your desktop is at 90, I've gotten a 94 on my desktop after a while I just had to put my site on a diet,google changes tactics every single day,first it seo,than its,links exchange,backlinks etc.. to get yoursite on the firstpage,I got results when i got rid of the trash.

Carlos Lizaga Anadon

Jul 10, 2014, 8:25:49 AM7/10/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Don't really think that ps scores has something to do with seo but ux. Ps is designed to have a source where you can see what can be done to boost your page in what speed means, having 100/100/100 ps score isn't the best deal if you have to sacrifice your user experience.

And remember that the best tactic for seo is avoid doing seo and start thinking about what the users want and how they want it.

Don't really see the connection between google SE algorithm changes and page speed rules as the algorithm restrictive and volatile and page speed has a lot of documentation about how to proceed and doesn't even mean that having let's say 70 ps score would mean a lower position on the search engine.

People want fast pages, it's up to you to balance and determinate if worth it to reduce 10ms to get 1 point more in the score.

Best regards.

Dave Billings

Jul 16, 2014, 7:13:28 AM7/16/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
100% My thoughts exactly.  "have to sacrifice your user experience"  Being in the Red Zone or caution where you can improve is the best part of this tool.
Even Google themselves is not 100% using their own tool. this was the reason behind my post to see if anyone actually pulled this off and what the site actually looks like. i.e. sacrifice of user experience if any. Their are allot of genius minds out there. Goes far beyond the Video Yoaster!

Miguel García Sánchez - Colomer

Jul 16, 2014, 9:01:26 AM7/16/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I'm totally agree with Carlos. I'm 98/100 in desktop and Mobile because i don't have minified my HTML. I don't loose functionality but i'm a blogger and i'm not using big things: HTML5 with jQuery and a little social network scripts.

Best regards.

G Raju

Jul 18, 2014, 8:37:41 AM7/18/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com

i have spent lot of time on page speed insights Finally i realized that we can't control the resources that serving from external server like google adsense ads and share buttons java script
check out my post about why you can't get 100/100 score on page speed insights

Dave Mankoff

Jul 18, 2014, 9:49:58 AM7/18/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Howdy.

Nice write up. I would like to add that it _is_ possible to get 100/100, though that is not the end goal of using the tool. I recently did a modest reply on this in response to someone else running into similar issues:

As you suggest, we currently flag urls that have low cache times, even when they come from 3rd party providers. Theoretically, a page could be made faster in the average case if that content had a better cache time on it, so we call it out. Alternatively, removing the content would also raise the score. But again, simply raising the score is not the goal.

The goal is to help you deliver the right experience and features to your user. Speed is a feature that user's appreciate. Ads and share buttons are a feature that site owners rely on. We leave it to the site developers to strike the right balance between speed and other features when working on their site. We let you know when their is something affecting speed that needs to be considered.

-dave mankoff

David Janda

Jul 22, 2014, 8:53:20 PM7/22/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com

Here you go 100℅ on desktop.

www.ash-driving-school.co.uk

Am not in the slightest bit bothered or interested in mobile scores.

Regards

Marco Kunz

Jul 23, 2014, 5:55:59 AM7/23/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Yes I did with www.digital-adaptation.com

Until recently someone added a ":" to the first major headline and thereby pushed a few pixels over the border resulting in 96/100 on mobile.
Apart from that it was at 100/100 everywhere.

Marco Kunz

Jul 23, 2014, 6:15:10 AM7/23/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

junkyourcar

Aug 13, 2014, 10:21:33 AM8/13/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Image to get my index page to 100 percent by removing lots of pictures,kinda went back to the old way of doing things www.apluswrecker.com

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Rick Steinwand <rickst...@gmail.com> wrote:
Correction: I'm at only 95% desktop. My menu and testimonial are loaded after page load so that drops my score to 95. Not sure if that's a recent change in PageSpeed or if I was mistaken.

we pay for junk cars 407-666-4216
www.apluswrecker.com

Rick Steinwand

Sep 2, 2014, 9:46:01 AM9/2/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I can't get to 100% any more because of the 2 hour caching of Google Analytics, which seems to be a recent change. Two weeks ago I had 100%.

Miguel García Sánchez - Colomer

Sep 2, 2014, 9:48:27 AM9/2/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
yes :) i have the same problem...

Johny Kurniawan

Oct 13, 2014, 6:25:26 AM10/13/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I use Google analytics, to solve the problem : Host Google analytics JS in your Hosting.. put it in your root directory. My blog got 100/100/100 score . Check it here  https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.webdesignerland.com&tab=mobile

get your 100 score back :)

Dave Mankoff

Oct 13, 2014, 1:01:38 PM10/13/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I use Google analytics, to solve the problem : Host Google analytics JS in your Hosting.. put it in your root directory.

I recommend against doing this. GA likely has a low cache time because they change their code frequently and are sensitive to out-of-date code. GA also says this: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032389

Getting a couple of points off is not worth breaking your analytics (unless you're happy with broken analytics).

-dave mankoff

Rick Steinwand

Oct 14, 2014, 9:21:35 AM10/14/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy with 99%.... = )

Sarwar Ahmed

Oct 14, 2014, 12:42:32 PM10/14/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
what is problem my page www.apnaypages.com no good speed on desktop any body slove my problem thanks to help me ?

Johny Kurniawan

Oct 20, 2014, 1:02:55 AM10/20/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Hemmm... I Update GA Scripts manually every day with cron job. By the way , Thank's for the suggestion.

Johny Kurniawan

Oct 20, 2014, 1:03:42 AM10/20/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Hahahaha...

Brett Docherty

Nov 20, 2014, 6:38:56 AM11/20/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Been looking at this for the last week or so and have made amendments on Google's recommendations to our mobile site https;//buzzmobiles.co.uk and also made our site fully responsive. optimised images etc.... so far we have managed:

100/100 for users experience
99/100 for mobile
98/100 for desktop

We aim to get 100/100 in the next few days once we implement a solution for the Google analytics JS file which will be stored locally and a cron job will run every night to pick up any new versions

Will report back when we achieve this! :)

Brett.

Rick Steinwand

Nov 20, 2014, 9:08:10 AM11/20/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
It's not worth it.

We can get you help.... = )

Rick Steinwand

Nov 20, 2014, 12:37:54 PM11/20/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
You can get your optimized banner image from here: http://gtmetrix.com/reports/buzzmobiles.co.uk/WxQwJRjR

Alan Manager

Dec 30, 2014, 8:12:22 AM12/30/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
at Compare and Choose (Brisbane) we work on pagespeed for a living unfortunately with our home page we are unable to get this to 100% due to it loading external resources

But we can get your mobile from 99% to 100% if you like then you will be 100% on all fronts

Carlos Lizaga Anadon

Dec 30, 2014, 3:21:27 PM12/30/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Eh... wow.

Rick Steinwand

Dec 31, 2014, 8:02:01 AM12/31/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Brisbane, if you can't get 100/100/100% on your own site, what good are you to me? = )

abukwaik

Jan 5, 2015, 1:09:11 PM1/5/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Finally i got 100/100 :) the hardest part was to defer loading 4 CSS files (bootstrap, font-awesome, animate.css) without break the site ..
It's my own theme and I'll publish it later this month for free. Here is my result:
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Frookie.croti.com%2F&tab=desktop

Rick Steinwand

Jan 5, 2015, 3:10:26 PM1/5/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
You inlined your entire style sheet. Sorry that's cheating. You're hurting performance just to get a higher score.

Nice looking site tho. = )

abeer abukwaik

Jan 5, 2015, 4:00:13 PM1/5/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Actually it was my best solution, i tried to defer all style sheets by javascript and it kinda worked, the score for desktop was 95 but i got it below 75 as for mobile. I tried "PageSpeed Module" too which is really great but it’s kinda pain to get it work with nginx and i found it overloaded my cpu and ram as well, plus it breaks the whole HTML validation which i really care about.

And not entire style sheets ^_^ only bootstrap and main style.css which is already small, i couldn't defer bootstrap because it will break the theme style .. both file are less then 160KB tho. Both + the HTML content after Gzip are only 41.2 kB. i think this is not bad. As for “font awesome, animate.css” i combined them and deferred loading by javascript.

The final result i got 100 at google 99 at pingdom 99 at gtmetrix without using CDN and the site loading in less than 1.3s so how you call this hurting performance :)

I can specify the critical CSS part and add the rest below the fold content but simply this is just a demo content and that would be the users problem =)

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 10:10 PM, Rick Steinwand <rickst...@gmail.com> wrote:
You inlined your entire style sheet. Sorry that's cheating. You're hurting performance just to get a higher score.

Nice looking site tho. = )

mike forestier

Feb 1, 2015, 3:03:34 PM2/1/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
we started to work this issues few month ago,we have a site topremodelers.com we are now at 95/100 on desktop and mobile the most difficult part was to

Eliminate render-blocking ,but my bigest surprise,i wen i check sites from big companies,amazon,e bay etc there score was so low

mihai costea

Feb 3, 2015, 8:41:13 AM2/3/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I was able to get 99/100 points ondesktop for this website http://atestatelainformatica.ro
and 99/100 for this one http://scaripromobila.ro/en

Guenther Waldbauer

Feb 4, 2015, 1:49:19 AM2/4/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com

Ian Jamieson

Feb 4, 2015, 7:43:57 AM2/4/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com

mike forestier

Feb 4, 2015, 2:24:27 PM2/4/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
looking good

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 7:41 AM, mihai costea <cost...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was able to get 99/100 points ondesktop for this website http://atestatelainformatica.ro
and 99/100 for this one http://scaripromobila.ro/en

Message has been deleted

Alexander Pronin

Apr 29, 2015, 3:13:05 PM4/29/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I've made it on my new site http://siterank.today
I know that my main page is pretty simple but you can check any pages on my site and they all hit 100/100
The hardest thing was to make it 100 out of 100 with jquery and other jquery plugins. But it is possible!

Massimiliano Rubino

May 3, 2015, 11:57:34 PM5/3/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I am trying this test: http://ice-cream-showcase.com/temporary/test
Any kind of comment are welcome

Mark Blackard

May 23, 2015, 8:06:53 AM5/23/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
100/100/100 on every page.

Minimal site, but here you go:

Massimiliano Rubino

May 25, 2015, 8:32:02 AM5/25/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Here also 100/100/100 but one page is 100/99/100
Well I did not check all pages...
Any comment welcome
Ops...: panpanpattaya.com

AJ at WpFASTER.org

Jun 1, 2015, 9:05:10 AM6/1/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com

Massimiliano Rubino

Jun 1, 2015, 9:30:18 PM6/1/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Very well done!
Is really made with word press?

Baruch Youssin

Jun 18, 2015, 4:19:17 AM6/18/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I have posted directions how to do it with Wordpress:
Get PageSpeed 100 by using W3 Total Cache and Autoptimize
This and all other posts - not pages - on my website score 100 both mobile and desktop, unless my server responds slowly, and this does not happen often at all.  (Two of my pages do not scare 100 but close.)
Good luck!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Alexander Menovchicov

Jun 21, 2015, 9:23:40 AM6/21/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
VamShop CMS gets 100/100 at all tests of Google PageSpeed Insighs.

With Bootstrap 3 scripts + jQuery + jQuery plugins (sequence, colorbox, validate, bxslider, jpushmenu).

Check http://demo.vamcart.com at Google PageSpeed Insights!

On Saturday, July 5, 2014 at 11:52:15 PM UTC+3, Dave Billings wrote:
Have been tinkering for quite some time. Was wondering if anyone has mastered this yet?
If so please send URL.... want to see it with my own eyes...

Patrick Coleman

Jun 30, 2015, 4:28:35 PM6/30/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Getting 100/100/100 without sacrificing design. Using Wordpress, WP Super Cache, WP Smush, and Autoptimize and a child theme to tweak where jquery loads.

No need to minimize the site or user experience -  just get the coding right.

Of course, once you add Google Analytics it does lose a couple points because Google sets a short expiry date - c'mon Google extend that expiry date!!

Paweł Wincentowicz

Aug 4, 2015, 9:16:34 AM8/4/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Google announced that Page Speed Tool will be available only till August the 3rd. Despite this Page Speed topic gave me huge lesson about website constructing. It`s true that getting 100/100/100 is possible with some tricks (like localy cached version on analytics.js for example, and moving .css to the tail of HTML source code - that is invalid for the W3C,server response times - after some fight with hosting company) but after all it is really nice to see the result. Just finished: http://www.cerdom.net/

Carlos Lizaga Anadon

Aug 4, 2015, 3:38:32 PM8/4/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Pagespeed is not gonna close for now, it's just their server-side extension.

Rick Steinwand

Aug 6, 2015, 2:48:14 PM8/6/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss

Raphael Tant

Aug 13, 2015, 8:20:24 AM8/13/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I Manage to do it for each page of this web site. 100/100/100  not sure if relevant though :

Massimiliano Rubino

Aug 14, 2015, 2:06:58 AM8/14/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
This is a great work! I like it.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 7:20 PM, Raphael Tant <webm...@purple-voice.com> wrote:
I Manage to do it for each page of this web site. 100/100/100  not sure if relevant though :

Carlos Lizaga Anadon

Aug 16, 2015, 5:43:38 PM8/16/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Inlineing all the css ins't clever in despite of what the rules can say, you should inline just the necessary CSS to render the site on a screen with 1024 and in the first 3Kb of the HTML.

Karl Anders

Aug 18, 2015, 11:02:23 AM8/18/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I tested the 10 most visited websites in the UK recently, none of them are 100%. I personally cannot get past the defer parsing / render blocking warning but due to the above i don't take much notice of insights.

Massimiliano Rubino

Aug 18, 2015, 9:13:02 PM8/18/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
You are missing a concept.
The most visited websites are not most visited because of 100% insights but because are famous, well known, useful.
If you own a website that is not yet famous and not yet well known but you think can be useful and rich of information you have to compete with others websites and over 95% insights scores give you a chance to climb the mass (that has a lower %) and start to be more visible. :)
If in your field there are no competitors or no other websites then you will be on top even without think about any kind of optimization.
Hope this can helps you to understand insights.
Bye
Massimo

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Karl Anders <down.th...@googlemail.com> wrote:
I tested the 10 most visited websites in the UK recently, none of them are 100%. I personally cannot get past the defer parsing / render blocking warning but due to the above i don't take much notice of insights.

Muhammad AbuBakar

Sep 14, 2015, 7:26:02 PM9/14/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss

Rick Steinwand

Sep 15, 2015, 9:10:52 AM9/15/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss

On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 6:26:02 PM UTC-5, Muhammad AbuBakar wrote:

Your page takes 3 seconds to load when ideally it should be under a second. Not so great in my opinion. You can test it here: http://www.webpagetest.org/

Axel Andersen

Sep 15, 2015, 1:42:10 PM9/15/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I am at 97 at mobile speed.
I just cant find a way to get around that analytics.js.. anyone?

Reina Borinquena

Sep 15, 2015, 7:45:06 PM9/15/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
You're doing better than CNN.com

ramon lima

Sep 23, 2015, 8:48:04 AM9/23/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Srs.,

I managed to get the 100 score.

I did a mobile website only for a customer of mine and focused on performance too.

The Medium post explaining how I got there: bit.ly/ramonckmbaas

The mobile website: http://m.jtavares.com.br

If you look into the desktop you'll see it's not 100%, that's because it's a totally different product in which I have nothing to do with. My work was on the mobile version of the website only.

Best Regards,

Rick Steinwand

Sep 23, 2015, 3:53:28 PM9/23/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Ramon, check out http://compresspng.com/ and see if it gets you smaller PNG files. I can usually get a couple more bytes if I follow that with PNGGauntlet, but maybe TinyPNG will do the same.

Erik Kubica

Oct 30, 2015, 6:39:13 PM10/30/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss

Rick Steinwand

Nov 2, 2015, 12:03:12 PM11/2/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
You might want to work on this: http://www.webpagetest.org/result/151102_6M_YDC/1/details/

You have some caching issues and your page load time is 3 seconds. You should be able to get that down to one second for such a simple page.

michael kinsella

Nov 5, 2015, 7:52:56 PM11/5/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I have complete 100/100 test here

Cheers

Michael

Mik

Dec 22, 2015, 7:46:24 AM12/22/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi Marco,
Very Nice websites!
what cms or program did you use to build them?

Alexander Haukås

Jan 28, 2016, 8:37:19 AM1/28/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Here is a page that scores 100% both on "Google Pagespped Insight" and "Gmetrix.com" that has several more tets, and better explains what to fix in order to get somewhere near 100%

http://alexdata.com/score100.html   (Links directly on page to test the score of this page itself)

This page however has MINIFIED HTML and thus, the source of it is non-readable for humans at the moment (thats atleast my opinion) the page also has minified pictures, and they are directly included in the sourcecode, thanks to this handy site: http://www.abluestar.com/utilities/encode_base64/index.php
(ps: use the CONVERT IMAGE part of the site, and not the top part about base64 encoding/decoding)

the two htm-minifiers I used, (i used both, in the following order):
1. http://www.willpeavy.com/minifier/   (first I minify my HTML output from the PHP generated site, here)
2. http://kangax.github.io/html-minifier/ (then I minify the resulting code from the first minifying, here)

On my rnormal homepage, the score is a bit lower, because of the fact that I load both some google ads (and they havent minified the JS or pictures, and buttons aren't optimalized for mobiles, so wtf google... they infact makes my score lower) and also I haven't minified the code there, as it is by far easier to edit when its NOT-minified.
Also I use PHP to generate my pages, and thus, minifying php code makes the php code unreadable, so im happy as long as my score is from 95% to 100%

But with ads from google and analytics from statcounter, the score dropped to about 97 for some parts...
If I remove ADS and ANALYTICS, without minifying the PHP/HTML my code goes up to 99/100
depending on where I choose to check it (gmetrix/Insight)

Here is my LIVE and PHP generated page (with ads and analytics, non-minified html)

http://alexdata.com (Also has links directly on page to test the score of this page itself)

DAVINCI ECO HAUS

Feb 28, 2016, 6:41:36 AM2/28/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Me too i have completed 100/100 for may website  test here www.davinciecohaus.com

DAVINCI ECO HAUS

Feb 28, 2016, 6:46:12 AM2/28/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Here is my web site : http://www.davinciecohaus.com

Massimiliano Rubino

Feb 29, 2016, 7:29:37 AM2/29/16
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
very well done!
Do you have more?

anuvito

Feb 29, 2016, 3:57:22 PM2/29/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hello @all,

there are any news after 2 years for GA Code and PageSpeed Insights?

anuvito.com is 100/100 without GA Code and 99/100 with GA analytics.js.

I would be grateful, if there exists a solution without cron job?

Regards and Saludos, Mathias

Pada Selasa, 14 Oktober 2014 0:01:38 UTC+7, Dave Mankoff menulis:
I use Google analytics, to solve the problem : Host Google analytics JS in your Hosting.. put it in your root directory.

I recommend against doing this. GA likely has a low cache time because they change their code frequently and are sensitive to out-of-date code. GA also says this: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032389

Getting a couple of points off is not worth breaking your analytics (unless you're happy with broken analytics).

-dave mankoff

Joshua Marantz

Feb 29, 2016, 4:39:37 PM2/29/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss

I'd love to hear why there is a strong motivation for increasing your score from 99 to 100.  It is true that the GA and other common tags have a small TTL.  On the other hand the serving infrastructure for delivering that JS to browsers around the world is very fast, and that resources are shared by many web sites.

Would you be helping out hurting your users by proxying or inlining those on your own server?

Or is there some intrinsic value to increasing the pagespeed score?

Josh

Loral Engilina

Mar 1, 2016, 12:27:17 AM3/1/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
i got 84+ but after using some plugins i got 79 for my website http://www.askforoffer.com

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 7:18:27 PM UTC+5:30, Miguel García Sánchez - Colomer wrote:
yes :) i have the same problem...

El martes, 2 de septiembre de 2014 15:46:01 UTC+2, Rick Steinwand escribió:
I can't get to 100% any more because of the 2 hour caching of Google Analytics, which seems to be a recent change. Two weeks ago I had 100%.

Loral Engilina

Mar 1, 2016, 12:29:44 AM3/1/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Can any one help me to check the website speed on their system Latest online shopping offer

Loral Engilina

Mar 1, 2016, 12:30:25 AM3/1/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss, sarwar...@gmail.com

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 10:12:32 PM UTC+5:30, Sarwar Ahmed wrote:
what is problem my page www.apnaypages.com no good speed on desktop any body slove my problem thanks to help me ?

Salman Ansari

Mar 9, 2016, 12:02:11 AM3/9/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Yeah...thats why my page insight is 100 out of 100 http://emailsupportuk.co.uk/

Michael George Wahhab

Apr 6, 2016, 2:53:39 AM4/6/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
This is a fascinating discussion. I wish there was a site to compare Australian hosters' server response time. All our work here is truly worthwhile only if the server that is hosting our web site  performs well. http://diamondsofthesun.com.au

Bobby

Apr 6, 2016, 12:49:43 PM4/6/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Server response time isn't a comparative value. Your server is either fast or it isn't.

Check http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/beaPET/http://diamondsofthesun.com.au/ (notice that test was run from Melbourne)

You can also test from Australia using webpagetest.org.

PSI is almost certainly checking your server response time from Australia too. Otherwise PSI would show a much slower response time than either of the sites above.

roblox explorer

Nov 8, 2016, 9:02:37 PM11/8/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Yes, I've been able to using cloudflare's free CDN and adding my CSS & JS inside of my HTML document. I use SVGs were possible, and compress images to their minimum size.

I will be changing my site rapidly for the next few days, so content may appear differently.

Єгор Соколівський

Nov 16, 2016, 7:07:43 PM11/16/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
here's 100/100 with GA, jquery, scripts, styles etc

субота, 5 липня 2014 р. 23:52:15 UTC+3 користувач Dave Billings написав:
Message has been deleted

Rick Steinwand

Nov 17, 2016, 8:22:54 AM11/17/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Before you get hurt congratulating yourself, check out your ySlow score: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/aquapoint.kiev.ua/H1ERtVYf

Єгор Соколівський

Nov 18, 2016, 4:32:24 AM11/18/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
are we talking about ySlow or we talking about Pagespeed insights here?

четвер, 17 листопада 2016 р. 15:22:54 UTC+2 користувач Rick Steinwand написав:
Message has been deleted

Fabio Nodari

Dec 3, 2016, 7:04:32 AM12/3/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss

Didn't manage to get 100 everywhere but still... Quite happy to have my homepage with 100/100.. And I'm using Google Analytics, Wordpress and about 25 plugins... Not using any CDN..

https://www.fabionodariphoto.com/

H. GUNGUN GUNAWAN

Dec 3, 2016, 1:15:55 PM12/3/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
nice...how do that.

Analytics Managed

Dec 13, 2016, 5:09:38 PM12/13/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Yes.

I have a site where I put all the external files local, and there's a server side cron script that keeps those external files updated.

You cannot have external references and get 100%. Even Google's own files will pull you down to 98%.

André Böker

Dec 13, 2016, 6:48:41 PM12/13/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Our CMS optimized PageSpeed in a caching process to 100/100 for Desktop and Mobile.

Did you use all kinds of contents which cause loss due to external javascript? I know the solution is working for analytics,js but does it also work for facebook, twitter and youtube iframes?

Analytics Managed

Dec 13, 2016, 8:04:38 PM12/13/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
If you want to allow external JS to draw on your pages you will take a random page speed hit.

Back in early 2015 Twitter JS for embedded feeds was dumping full size images into the little containers on our client sites and just slaughtering PageSpeed scores.

At this point we either discourage the feeds or offer a server-side solution which gives the clients a LOT more control over the feed content, including PageSpeed optimizations. So far we're good for Twitter, FB (including reviews/feedback), Google Business (just reviews), and a few smaller services like Edmunds/CarProof.

Basically if you want a perfect score it takes either some server-side work or a complete ban on external content.

Massimiliano Rubino

Jan 4, 2017, 8:10:25 PM1/4/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I did with this, but not all page: