After compression google cache and page speed shows blank, how ever site loads perfectly fine.

Girish Sahu

Jun 1, 2015, 10:52:05 AM6/1/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Hello

After following google page speed insights and optimising the code as much as possible.
I read and compressed the code using the php function ob_gzhandler.
Now the ratings was impressive however the screenshots in the google page insights is blank.

Although it works fine in the mobile and desktop.
Below are screenshots from google insights.

Below is the real website

Attached are the screenshots.
Is it because the google webkit cannot render the uncompressed code.

Jay H

Aug 2, 2016, 3:14:13 PM8/2/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Did you ever determine the cause of this? I'm experiencing the same thing and unfortunately I'm not finding any information anywhere.

Andrew Welch

Aug 15, 2016, 7:23:38 PM8/15/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss