confusing tool

bankole dada

Jul 25, 2017, 6:29:16 PM7/25/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
sems this tools is becoming confusing. had to delete the wordpress plugin

Carlos Lizaga Anadon

Jul 27, 2017, 2:57:45 PM7/27/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi Bankole,

Are you sure that you're referring to the pagespeed insight tool?
What is the problem / thing being confusing about pagespeed insights?

Best,
Carlos.

bankole dada

Jul 27, 2017, 5:29:56 PM7/27/17
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Na, i am talking about the pagespeed wordpress plugin. There is no documentation to guide you in setting it up for the website

bankole dada

Jul 27, 2017, 5:31:00 PM7/27/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Thanks for your help Carlos

I was referring to the pagespeed above the fold wordpress plugin.
heard it was useful but i got no documentation to set it up for my website.

Can you help?

Carlos Lizaga Anadon

Jul 27, 2017, 5:44:32 PM7/27/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi,

As far as I know, that plugin isn't pagespeed insights official so, probably, not the right forum for this.

Best,
Carlos.