Attempting to load the page reached the limit of 3 client redirects. The last URL fetched was http://www.allied.com/household-moving-company/household-moving. This may indicate the page is redirecting to itself, or has a loop of redirects.

Kay

Sep 2, 2015, 1:20:16 PM9/2/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hello,

"Attempting to load the page reached the limit of 3 client redirects. The last URL fetched was http://www.allied.com/household-moving-company/household-moving. This may indicate the page is redirecting to itself, or has a loop of redirects."

When I run developer tools on browser, I do not see any re-directs on the page. There is one 404 about a missing image and a 204 from googleapis, which we call to include google search on the site. If I go to the home page - Allied.com, I do not get this re-direct error.

Christian Stack

Sep 2, 2015, 6:00:56 PM9/2/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I'm having this same error too, and have not had luck with a solution.  Anyone have any ideas?