Error in Optimize images

Pradeep Bhatt

Jan 5, 2017, 8:29:11 AM1/5/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Please advise how to optimize an image which coming from third party plugin
Below is the URL.
https://s2.mylivechat.com/livechat2/images/sprite.png

Rick Steinwand

Jan 6, 2017, 11:14:26 AM1/6/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
You can upload it to here to optimize it: https://tinypng.com/

Then you have to move it to your server and change any css or scripts that point to it to use the new location.

Pradeep Bhatt

Jan 7, 2017, 2:40:05 AM1/7/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Thank you Rick.. I will try this and will let you know the output.

One more thing now below are the css which needs Optimize CSS Delivery but they aren't saved in my server.
except this one:
autoptimize_79fea018be35cefd7d64143c89cfd047.css
its an plugin css how can I optimize it, I have already minify it.

Other css which are located outside my server.

Rick Steinwand

Jan 11, 2017, 10:54:05 AM1/11/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Optimize css delivery means you have to determine what css is necessary to display the upper portion of your page and inline that in the page. The rest is loaded after the page finishes loading via a script. The inlined css is called the "critical css required to render the page". That css will possibly differ from page to page, which makes it difficult to do an entire site. You'd have to figure out what critical css can be used for multiple pages.

Even for advanced users, this is a lot of work and probably should be done last. Feel free to play with it on a test page, but otherwise I would ignore that for now.