Job to get page usability score

Jubin Edachery

Feb 10, 2016, 7:49:24 PM2/10/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hello,

I'm working on a project that surfaces the page usability score for a number of advertisers.

Please let me know if there is an API call i can make to just get the page usability score (instead of the entire page insights).
Also, is there a limit to number of calls we can make.

If we have a job that runs this call for say 200k advertisers on a daily basis, would that be a problem?  Isthis score is stored in a table somewhere and not calculated on the fly

Thank you,
Jubin

東東賴

Feb 10, 2016, 11:04:51 PM2/10/16