PageSpeed Insights - Backend Error You may refresh to try again.

PJ

Mar 19, 2018, 6:33:28 AM3/19/18
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Error for Mobile Site and with Caching enabled for site:

I tried to test my site on google page speed insight and it was giving an backend error. I have paused the Cloud flare caching and tried again and this time for desktop it checked the speed but for mobile it is giving the below error:

An error has occurred

Backend Error You may refresh to try again.

If the problem persists, please visit the PageSpeed Insights mailing list for support.

Could anyone help me here to figure out what the actual issue is?

Blair Stent

Mar 19, 2018, 6:54:09 AM3/19/18
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I'm facing the same issues on my site too.
I don't think I have made any changes (other than adding products and blog posts) that would have caused it. I've also seen a sharp rise in the number of people asking about it.
My assumption is that it is something wrong on the server side.

Good luck tho!

Miguel Salazar V.

Mar 21, 2018, 12:02:36 AM3/21/18
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
HI! I have same error, in pagespeed and webpagetest after of the installation Cloudflare.

Doantam Phan

Mar 21, 2018, 2:44:58 PM3/21/18
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi, this appears to be working now.