Mobile PageSpeed Insights, "An error has occurred"

Ben Luoma

Jul 15, 2016, 3:21:49 PM7/15/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I'm trying to run pagespeed insights on: https://goo.gl/yt3AZU

I get results for desktop but for mobile I'm consistently getting an error: "An error occurred while fetching or analyzing the page. You may refresh to try again."

I've tested similar sites with similar resources and http requests, gone through the markup and assets, albeit a somewhat cursory review. I'm not seeing anything too outta the ordinary. Any insights are appreciated.

Alberto Cabero

Jul 21, 2016, 12:27:28 PM7/21/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi,

Are you using the Any mobile Theme?  In the option I selected  my theme for devicces and I got the same error. unselect all

Bye.

Ben Luoma

Jul 21, 2016, 2:22:09 PM7/21/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
No I am not.  This is actually a custom theme built off of underscores.

Thanks for the response though.