Facing issue on pagespeed on wordpress VIP

Nitin Chaudhary

Jul 8, 2017, 12:10:52 PM7/8/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi everyone

I am on wordpress VIP and I am not able to get pagespeed more than 64.

To get the Google page speed I have to place 40% CSS inline which VIP wordpress doesn't allow.

Is anyone able to increase the page speed on VIP?

Thanks
Nitin

Salaba

Jul 18, 2017, 8:39:44 PM7/18/17
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
If CSS is the issue, you may need to split the css that used for the above the fold content and inline only those. Then load the rest as external resources.

--
Disclaimer

This e-mail message may contain proprietary,confidential or
legally privileged information for the sole use of the person
or entity to whom this message was originally addressed.
Please delete this e-mail, if it is not meant for you.
http://www.expressindia.com
http://www.indianexpress.com