Remove render-blocking JavaScript: https://maps.googleapis.com/

mohan immaneni

Oct 5, 2016, 1:25:10 AM10/5/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Remove render-blocking JavaScript:
https://maps.googleapis.com/ in
PageSpeed Tools Insights
when i install wpjob manger i get this error

actually im trying to find a solution for 4 day and night but i was not able to find out and also i lost every data . so please give some solution

Raj Kumar Bhardwaj

Oct 17, 2016, 5:19:00 AM10/17/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss

I don't know about CSS optimize but  I have used "async" for javascript like below :--

<script async src="<?php  echo $template->get_template_dir('',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript').'/bootstrap.js'?>" type="text/javascript"></script>

 I am  looking for remove random  blocking for optimizing css

Thanks

Rick Steinwand

Oct 17, 2016, 7:47:13 AM10/17/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
https://jonassebastianohlsson.com/criticalpathcssgenerator/

Inline your critical css, then post load via javascript, the rest of your css.