Valid html causing error only on mobile

Francisco Sokol

Jun 20, 2016, 10:58:23 PM6/20/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi,

I'd like to know the reason why the website I'm testing is failing only on mobile. Currently we're serving the same html for mobile and desktop (it's a responsive website).

The URL of the website is http://m.vivareal.com.br/.

Thanks in advance,
Francisco

Rick Steinwand

Jun 21, 2016, 8:51:57 AM6/21/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I can't help with the failed mobile, but you have a scroll bar due to "Pesquisas mais populares".
Use these tests for now:

Francisco Sokol

Jun 21, 2016, 9:47:13 AM6/21/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Thanks, Rick.

Since pagespeed is not able to crawl my mobile site, I'm afraid of getting punished by Google on SEO. Is that possible? I performance is a ranking factor for Google. Should I be worried about this error?

Best,
Francisco

Rick Steinwand

Jun 21, 2016, 1:09:46 PM6/21/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I wouldn't worry about it at this point. As long as they can still crawl your site, that's the important part.

Meanwhile you can still fix what you can with those links I posted.