Homepage speed

Александр

Jun 16, 2016, 6:43:45 AM6/16/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss

Rick Steinwand

Jun 16, 2016, 8:28:28 AM6/16/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Looks like the main problem seems to be your images. You appear to be using large images and making them fit on the page by just changing the dimensions, resulting in a very slow site.

You need to resize the images to the size you need and use those images instead. I didn't check your site (blocked at my work), but if you're relying on clicking the image to serve a full size image, then you should use a thumbnail image with a link to the full size image.

These sites give similar suggestions and should offer resized/optimized images: