PageSpeed Insights ip address

瀏覽次數:8,431 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ali Coskun

未讀,
2013年11月11日 凌晨3:01:122013/11/11
收件者:pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We want to use PageSpeed Insights but our proxy server is blocking (our site is new and not opened to internet yet), security team is needed an ip address to give permission to this application, we are getting 403 after making analyse.

Thanks

Dave Mankoff

未讀,
2013年11月11日 下午1:19:232013/11/11
收件者:pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Ali.

Unfortunately, we don't have a fixed ip, or even set of ips, that we can provide. Our product is hosted in multiple different Google data centers around the world and the traffic can come from a variety of different places.

I would suggest checking out the browser extensions that we make available: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights_extensions

These allow you to test pages that are behind firewalls or other authentication services.

-dave mankoff

Joël Grimberg

未讀,
2016年7月28日 凌晨3:37:132016/7/28
收件者:pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi Dave,

the tool is deprecated. Is there another solution to Ali's question? we have the same issue here ;)

Joël

Edward's Enterprises

未讀,
2016年8月9日 下午5:18:012016/8/9
收件者:pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi there Dave,

We have been able to use PageSpeed Insights for a while, but now (with no changes at our proxy firewall service), we keep getting 403 responses. We're using Sucuri and was initially thinking that I would need to whitelist Google IPs but after seeing your response, that doesn't seem to be possible. Any other options for us besides the extensions that are now deprecated?

Many thanks!

lst...@hugeinc.com

未讀,
2016年9月13日 下午3:53:112016/9/13
收件者:pagespeed-insights-discuss
I am having the same issue. I'd like to use PageSpeed for performance testing, but without the deprecated Chrome plugin, there doesn't seem to a good way to test sites using an IP whitelist.

Please advise.

madhead

未讀,
2017年11月15日 清晨6:41:052017/11/15
收件者:pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi David,

I have the same issue do the requests come form a specific DNS name if you don't have any externally NATed IPs?
Did any of you guys ever get around this ? Or did you find another tool/test set that did the saem thing as pagespeed insights ?

Cheers,

Rick Steinwand

未讀,
2017年11月15日 上午8:42:532017/11/15
收件者:pagespeed-insights-discuss
If you're white-listing IP's, check your logs after running PSI.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息