JS & CSS in footer, but we seen a warning about block of top content page

Константин Маркевич

Apr 1, 2017, 10:55:00 PM4/1/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hello. Help us please with the problem in Google PageSpeed.

We observe the following pre-warning:

Remove JavaScript and CSS that block the top of the page.

But all the scripts and styles of our site and so on in the footer.

From the code it is clear that the top of the page is first loaded (without the styles and JS functions), and only then is it loaded. Why does Google continue to issue a warning?

The most significant problem that Google PageSpeed shows is loading scripts and styles before loading the top of the page content. But this is not so. All scripts and site styles in the footer.

Thank you!

Andrew Andrew

Apr 16, 2017, 2:52:23 AM4/16/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss

I have the same problem, what can be wrong?