google don't see my web site home page

CHIARA NOVATI

Jan 16, 2017, 11:57:47 AM1/16/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
hi! i'm an Italian webdesigner.
my problem is that google don't see my homepage. I found the error during testing with PageSpeed Insights and then I realized that google can not index the home page.

I ran several tests:
if I enter as a homepage one of my internal pages, PageSpeed Insights see that. So I cloned one of these pages, and I modified it to create my homepage, but the attempt failed. I tried to re-create a new file homepage believing that the old file was corrupt, but the result is always the same: Google does not see it.

I note that:
1)the site in question was copied from http://www.cameretteoutlet.it and point out that PageSpeed Insights sees this homepage!

2)the error that PageSpeed Insights return is:
PageSpeed Insights ha ricevuto una risposta 500 dal server. (Page Speed ​​Insights has received a response from the server 500 since.)

please help me! :|
thank you so much
Chiara