Pagespeed Insights returning different page render to actual website

The Falls Mountain Retreat Blue Mountains

Sep 26, 2016, 4:30:30 AM9/26/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Trying to optimize wordpress site, had no luck with pagespeed insight plugin despite setting up API etc so fell back to manual checking via https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
When I run the test on the site the site render returned is a completely different site to the actual website I'm trying to test. I've checked with the hosting company and they say everything ok on their end and when I check the website across multiple devices it is showing up fine. Trying to work out what might be causing this. I have seen a similar post on here about this but no further follow up - hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction.
fmrgglpr.jpg

Dragan

Sep 26, 2016, 8:06:29 AM9/26/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I think, that is because page is mainly rendered&styled by scripts applied after page is loaded.
From your html source, I do not see how you did have removed "render blocking" issue?
Are you serving different html page to PageSpeed Insights client?

Dragan

Sep 26, 2016, 9:23:55 AM9/26/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
There is no image or text on your site that is like image or text on PageSpeed Insights screen preview.