Attempting to load the page reached the limit of 3 client redirects.

Ishrat Akhter

May 23, 2014, 4:42:52 AM5/23/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
I have got this error, when I have checked my website http://www.millathhajservice.com/ in Google page speed insights.

Attempting to load the page reached the limit of 3 client redirects. The last URL fetched was http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. This may indicate the page is redirecting to itself, or has a loop of redirects. You may refresh to try again.

If the problem persists, please visit the PageSpeed Insights mailing list for support.

Libo Song

May 23, 2014, 9:05:25 AM5/23/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
It seems that your site is working well with PageSpeed Insights now. Please feel free to ask if you still experience the problems. Thanks.

Message has been deleted

Doantam Phan

Jun 3, 2014, 5:07:09 PM6/3/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Star20 <astr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I m getting below error while checking my site in insights. url- www.astrokey.info. please reply.Thanks

Attempting to load the page reached the limit of 3 client redirects. The last URL fetched was http://www.astrokey.info/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.astrokey.info%2F%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.astrokey.info%252F%253Furl%253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.astrokey.info%25252F. This may indicate the page is redirecting to itself, or has a loop of redirects. You may refresh to try again.

Hi, it looks like your page is redirecting to itself. Have you tried visiting your site on a mobile phone? When I do this on Chrome on my phone I see the site repeatedly loading itself again which seems like a bug. If you don't have a mobile phone, you can also use mobile emulation mode on Chrome: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/mobile-emulation

If the problem persists, please visit the PageSpeed Insights mailing list for support.

Message has been deleted

Star20

Jun 3, 2014, 5:29:11 PM6/3/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com

Yes I did try on my mobile device(android) and its working propely but only in insights its not showing up, how to resolve this issue ? thanks
Message has been deleted

Dave Mankoff

Jun 4, 2014, 10:57:40 AM6/4/14
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Howdy.

When I load your website on my phone or my desktop browser with mobile-emulation turned on, it gets stuck refreshing infinitely. This is where the problem is coming from.

If you haven't tried already, try opening up you website on desktop with mobile-emulation turned on: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/mobile-emulation. You'll probably need to refresh the page to see the problem.

You may also need to clear your cookies to reproduce the issue.

arun.truew...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2016, 6:17:46 AM7/22/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
me too have the same issue on https://www.truewayinfotech.com/