Improve my website

Shimul Kumar Biswas

Jul 26, 2016, 2:54:25 PM7/26/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Recently I am lunch a website but when I was check my website by google PageSpeed Insights than I saw some problem but I am not understand what is this, Basically I have no good experience about web development. Please help me.
PageSpeed Insights' - developers_google_com_speed_pagespeed_insights.jpg
PageSpeed Insights' - developers_google_com_speed_pagespeed_insights__.png

Rick Steinwand

Jul 27, 2016, 8:25:19 AM7/27/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
For now I'd enable compression, set caching and optimize images.

If you don't understand the description there are other sites that are better at this and also give you optimized files and images:

Shimul Kumar Biswas

Jul 30, 2016, 1:51:29 AM7/30/16
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
thank you very much

shimul

James smith

Aug 10, 2016, 8:12:50 AM8/10/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi Shimul,

Page speed is a very important factor when you want your site to be good & get good ranking on SERP.
I recently came across a very informative page on page speed, please follow the below link to know about page speed:

Thanks,
James Smith

ZeroFrize

Aug 11, 2016, 9:41:00 AM8/11/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Reduce JavaScript:
  Open these scripts which at you are specified to a vdanny problem
also remove everything comments (//and everything that after these symbols in line) and gaps between lines in all files which to you were shown by service.

Optimize images:
Below lines of check there is a line where it is possible to download already squeezed images from your website.
(To download the optimized images, the JavaScript and CSS resources for this page)
Download archive and look at what images service complains. Load them on the directories specified in a problem.