In need of to log into the system before analysis

Felipe Cesar Carvalho

Jun 9, 2015, 9:15:45 AM6/9/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm trying to analysis my personal site, but I need to log into the website before getting all speed results.
The first idea is to generate the result for each page (six at least), but everytime I drive the tests, only the homepage (login/password) is checked.

Can I go over all website pages even I need to login it ? Or in this case I need to do something (send credentials, can I do that ?) before continue the tests ?

Thank you in advance.

Felipe

Carlos Lizaga Anadon

Jun 22, 2015, 10:02:32 AM6/22/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

This cannot be done that way, you will have to disable login in order to perform test or stick to deprecated pagespeed extension that cannot be downloaded anymore.

Regards.

Rick Steinwand

Jul 2, 2015, 3:23:09 PM7/2/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Create a test page based on your secure pages and test those.

ladisl...@auto1.com

Jun 24, 2016, 10:12:59 AM6/24/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Would be actually more convenient if Google would create a Chrome Extension similar to YSlow, that could work with any site, even the once that requires login.  :)