Mobile view: An error occured, on a mobile friendly reponsive page - Nemtilmeld.dk

Thomas Kjærgaard

Jan 8, 2016, 8:24:00 AM1/8/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi

We use adwords for the danish site www.nemtilmeld.dk
Some of our urls have gotten a low quality score because there is an issue with mobile clients according to adwords.
They wrote we shall use PageSpeed to fix the problem.

When using PageSpeed Insights on this url

The mobile tab gives the error: "An error occured"
See the attached screenshot.

It's working fine in desktop mode.

Do you know how to get more details?
I would like to actually fix the error and not run around in a google redirect info loop.

Best Regards
Thomas Kjaergaard

Apostolis Lianos

Feb 2, 2016, 6:31:25 AM2/2/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Same issue for us too. Could anyone help?

Dhruv Mehta

Feb 3, 2016, 1:21:06 AM2/3/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
we are also facing the same issue. please help

Hema S

Feb 22, 2016, 2:49:29 AM2/22/16
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi, Just I viewed your site you have successfully fix the bug. May I know how you fix the bug, Please it will be so helpful if you say because am also facing the same problem with my website : www/shareyoursorrows.com

Looking forward to your positive reply.

Thank you