PageSpeedScore for page with sessions

Subramanian J

Jun 24, 2015, 6:26:06 PM6/24/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Am doing some project work where i call https://www.googleapis.com/pagespeedonline/v2/runPagespeed and passing some URL and getting the mobile score and desktop score.

simple url like below are working fine without any issues

But when am trying to call the url having the session related information like update profile or some actions, that is not successful.

Questions
1.  Is the possible to send POST request in PageSpeedScoreAPI?
2.  if NO - then is there any alternative way to get the score of the pages having user session?

I am just beginner and started working from today and from my understanding we can send only GET requests and but i checked the FAQ - https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/service/faq#maxpostsize which makes me confused so i landed here for help.

Thanks,
Message has been deleted

Cyb0rgz

Jun 24, 2015, 6:37:48 PM6/24/15
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
updated more info :

I used to construct the url like (https://www.googleapis.com/pagespeedonline/v2/runPagespeed?url=http://www.dummyurl.com&&key={YOUR_API_KEY} )and calling from java class and getting the json response back