suppressing Minify JavaScript recommendation

NBD

Nov 13, 2017, 5:23:40 AM11/13/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Google page speed recommend minifying a JS file which will save a few bytes.

Its low priority right now and will have negligible impact,  but customers don't want to see this message in google page speed.

Until I minify it I would like to suppress this recommendation from google page speed.

How can I change the JS file to make google page speed not suggest to minify it?

Carlos Lizaga

Nov 13, 2017, 6:38:54 AM11/13/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi,

Well, you can minify it.

Best,
Carlos.

Immi

Nov 26, 2017, 12:59:24 PM11/26/17
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Well I just tried Google PageSpeed Insight for my sight Web Designers in Nigeria and it suggested me to
"Download optimized image, JavaScript, and CSS resources for this page.  I am going to use these recommendations.
etch.JPG