Google makers the problems

Jaap van Eekelen

May 6, 2018, 10:45:35 AM5/6/18
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I use Google pagespeed Insights and don’t get speed ratings but get suggestions to make my site better/faster. But almost everything what is blocking or slowing down are Google programs (tag, analytics and fonts) when I remove the tag manager all SEO test programs give an much better speed only in Google page speed insights the mobile rating drops dramatically.
What should I do? What is more important Google pagespeed or the real speed?

Hansoftech

May 7, 2018, 1:09:25 AM5/7/18
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi Jaap ,

Can you please share your URL to test?

Jaap van Eekelen

May 7, 2018, 8:47:09 AM5/7/18
to pagespeed-insights-discuss

Jaap van Eekelen

May 16, 2018, 10:06:53 AM5/16/18
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Have you find what is wrong at my site? I dont understanding why it is so Munch faster and better is I don’t use google tags?
(Only google page speed thinks my site is better with Google tag but to slow)

Ibrahim Tanyalcin

May 16, 2018, 10:16:26 AM5/16/18
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
You can try executing google tags after the load event.