My website not show Page Load Distributions.

290 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Ku Musicman

da leggere,
10 gen 2018, 05:02:2810/01/18
a pagespeed-insights-discuss

Why my website not show Page Load Distributions.

Doantam Phan

da leggere,
10 gen 2018, 13:29:0510/01/18
a pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Hi this is mentioned in the FAQ: https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/faq

PSI will say the speed data is unavailable if it cannot be found in the Chrome User Experience Report; you can find more information about here: https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-user-experience-report/

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 2:02 AM Ku Musicman <phasu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why my website not show Page Load Distributions.

Rahul Mishra

da leggere,
11 gen 2018, 04:22:2911/01/18
a pagespeed-insights-discuss
So it means, users should open website only in Chrome otherwise Google will not be able to show speed in PSI.

Am I right??

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 11:59:05 PM UTC+5:30, Doantam Phan wrote:
Hi this is mentioned in the FAQ: https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/faq

PSI will say the speed data is unavailable if it cannot be found in the Chrome User Experience Report; you can find more information about here: https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-user-experience-report/

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 2:02 AM Ku Musicman <phasu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why my website not show Page Load Distributions.

Ku Musicman

da leggere,
14 gen 2018, 23:05:4314/01/18
a pagespeed-insights-discuss
Thank you.

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 1:29:05 AM UTC+7, Doantam Phan wrote:
Hi this is mentioned in the FAQ: https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/faq

PSI will say the speed data is unavailable if it cannot be found in the Chrome User Experience Report; you can find more information about here: https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-user-experience-report/

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 2:02 AM Ku Musicman <phasu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why my website not show Page Load Distributions.

Ku Musicman

da leggere,
14 gen 2018, 23:06:0614/01/18
a pagespeed-insights-discuss
Thank you.

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 1:29:05 AM UTC+7, Doantam Phan wrote:
Hi this is mentioned in the FAQ: https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/faq

PSI will say the speed data is unavailable if it cannot be found in the Chrome User Experience Report; you can find more information about here: https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-user-experience-report/

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 2:02 AM Ku Musicman <phasu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why my website not show Page Load Distributions.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi