PageSpeed score lower after optimization

mariacrist...@personal-english.com

Aug 28, 2015, 9:35:14 PM8/28/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I tried optimizing my website but I got a lower PageSpeed score. I'm very limited in what I can do because the site is published on Wix, but after deleting some old pages, optimizing the images, and removing the animations I thought I would get a slightly better score. What can I do to improve it?

Thank you for your help

Miguel García Sánchez - Colomer

Aug 29, 2015, 8:41:20 AM8/29/15
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
You could inline and compress your css code and make deferred calls with your javascript. You have in this forum a lot examples:https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/pagespeed-insights-discuss/rUpAp97Q8M8

Best regards!