Bring your PageOneX where you need: Embed code is available

pablo rey

Nov 29, 2013, 5:13:56 AM11/29/13
to pageo...@mit.edu, page...@googlegroups.com
Embed code is available and a more compact design
http://blog.pageonex.com/2013/11/29/embed-code-is-available-more-compact-design/

The embed code we announced two weeks ago is now available to everyone.

embed-code-arrow Copy + paste the embed code!

Now you can copy paste directly from the the embed code to insert a PageOneX visualization in your site. Check at the bottom right and share your PageOneX dataviz where you need them.

It still needs some fixes of height and zoom level, but I am sure you will work it out.

Besides, we’ve also redesigned the display view to make it more compact and show the dataviz in a more prominent way. We’ve also avoided the duplication of the topics list.

Tell us how do you like it.

new-display-design

new-display-design-2