geolocalization of news

pariskshit dutt

Apr 15, 2013, 10:52:35 AM4/15/13
to page...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i would like to propose a new functionality for pageonex,

we can show on map in what all areas the news has made it to the newspapers front page, like some news might come in only UK while some might make it to close by european countries too,
while some might be all over the globe.
so we can give an overlay on the map showing the spread of a news on the world map.
also we can see the popularity of a news piece using facebook or twitter so that news paper guys can see that what news catches eyeballs. this would be a nice visualisation of the data on pageonex.

we can use

for the data to find popularity of news
and google maps api for the maps

Thanks,