Extension is not showing RSS link for AEI Webpage

Jim O'Connor

Jan 8, 2014, 10:27:27 AM1/8/14
to page...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am an auto enthusiast and enjoy keeping up with auto news on the AEI (Automotive Engineering International) magazine website.  I cannot get their webpage to create an RSS feed: http://articles.sae.org/automotive/browse/?qt=&sort=date&sort-dir=desc&display=list&sector=%28%22AUTOC%22%29&content-type=%28%22ARTICLE%22%29

Any help creating the RSS feed for this so I can add it to feedly?
Thanks,
Jim

Konstantin

Jan 8, 2014, 11:31:48 PM1/8/14
to page2rss
Here we go: http://page2rss.com/afcf114ac7f4a18c6cc3b05a0301695b

I'll take a look why the extension behaves on this page.

--

---