Site scan count

Ted and Ann Wu

Oct 7, 2013, 12:12:59 PM10/7/13
to page...@googlegroups.com
Recently, we had a successful issue between page2rss and The Old Reader resolved.

The symptom we encountered that identified an issue was that we noted the daily count of RSS feeds coming in was reduced.

Normal is 150+

At that time, the number reduced to a figure at or around 25.

With the resolution, the counts returned to normal.

For the past several days, the counts have been declining to 80 +/-.

a. Are the scan engines running slowly?
b. Might there be another page2rss and The Old Reader issue that may need to be covered? (FYI, it appears that they may have done some updates to their infrastructure to increase their performance levels)

Thank you.