Pages Not Being Checked for Updates

james....@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2013, 1:10:48 PM8/12/13
to page...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have about 15 pages that I have been monitoring via page2rss for the past few years. Until recently, your service was fantastic!
Lately, I have noticed that very few updates were coming in, and when I checked the page2rss page, it is showing that they have not been checked for updates in over a week. Is page2rss no longer working, or reliable for monitoring pages? Any suggestions on how I can solve this problem.
Thank you,
James

Konstantin

Aug 12, 2013, 4:59:04 PM8/12/13
to page2rss
Monitoring should work.

To help us troubleshoot the issue, could you please provide the following information:
  • Page2RSS feed or page URLs you have problem with.
  • Name of RSS reader application/service you are using.

--

---

james....@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2013, 2:08:55 PM8/13/13
to page...@googlegroups.com

Konstantin

Aug 19, 2013, 12:52:23 PM8/19/13
to page2rss
I hope things are looking better right now.