USING PAGE 2 RSS VIA E-MAIL

Ricky Lomey

Aug 29, 2013, 10:12:45 AM8/29/13
to page...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I am new to your group just joined last night. I have revised this message
four times while off line so it is not too long or complicated. I could not
find any contact details on the website so sorry if this is like too much
tech support. I have a number of questions but let's start one at a time.

Is there a way to use page2RSS via email or together with an
email feed reader subscription service? I hope this is not too
long and complicated but let me explain. I use email RSS and atom and feed
services, I do not mean to and do not want to compare and not to talk badly
at all about other readers so not sure if I should mention any names, in
fact I came across page2rss on a web page I am interested in and also the
owner of the email RSS reader I use who told
me
about you and said he's heard only good things, but here is the issue. I use
one email service to get feeds to come as text though I don't think they can
actually send them, after having submitted to this service I then copy from
it into the
reader I use as I find many
of my subscriptions come out with the whole feed this way whereas just
subscribing with the one I use sometimes only gives snippets. The
reason I am after page 2 RSS then is that the service I use is excellent
when using RSS and atom feeds but it seems not to be able to send pages that
do not have RSS feeds like page2rss does except for theverge.com which does
not seem to publish
RSS or even atom feeds but the service sends all its posts when I
subscribe both when I first subscribed through them directly and changed to
subscribe with the other service after I was told about it and when I have
tried adding pages or sections of pages that RSS or atom cannot be found or
they say one has to create them to my subscriptions I do not find them among
my subscriptions so is there possibly a way I can get feeds via
page 2 rss or a similar service and somehow have them come to me directly
via E-mail through the service I use or something, also not sure how blind
friendly the other feed readers are and I'm having difficulty signing up so
just via E-mail is much simpler than all the other readers, hope this makes
sense.

Thank you.

Ricky Lomey