snapshot - yaml error

Carter Brian

Apr 28, 2017, 12:41:42 PM4/28/17
to packrat-discuss
I have RStudio Project with packrat. Getting following error:

packrat::snapshot()
Error in yaml::yaml.load(string, ...) : Duplicate map key: 'output'

Tried

packrat:::appDependencies()
Error in yaml::yaml.load(string, ...) : Duplicate map key: 'output'

Is this due a malformed yaml in .rmd file? Have looked at them all and they all knit okay.

Kevin Ushey

May 1, 2017, 2:40:41 PM5/1/17
to Carter Brian, packrat-discuss
Hi Carter,

It would be helpful if you could share what the YAML header of your R Markdown document(s) looks like, but my guess based on the error message is that the 'output:' key is showing up twice in a YAML map somewhere.

Thanks,
Kevin