find in files

gijs

Nov 30, 2017, 4:12:35 AM11/30/17
to packrat-discuss
Hi,

When i do a "Find in files" in Rstudio all packrat sources (/lib-R/*)  are searched. How do i exclude the packrat directory from being searched?

regards Gijs

Kevin Ushey

Dec 5, 2017, 1:19:12 PM12/5/17
to gijs, packrat-discuss
Hi Gijs,

Can you provide a bit more context? Is this packrat directory within a sub-folder of your project?

Thanks,
Kevin

gijs

Dec 5, 2017, 1:45:52 PM12/5/17
to packrat-discuss

Hi Kevin,

Yes it is a subdirectory of my project. (i initialized packrat with RStudio so it’s located in the project directory).

I did search for a way to exclude the packrat directory in the "find in files” and found that you already exclude .get etc but have not found a way to add custom directories to be excluded.

regards Gijs

Kevin Ushey

Dec 5, 2017, 1:57:15 PM12/5/17
to gijs, packrat-discuss
Thanks for following up -- I'll file this as a bug report on the RStudio side, and we'll see what we can do.

gijs

Dec 5, 2017, 2:01:01 PM12/5/17
to packrat-discuss
Great, Thanks!