Question: Sharing packrat bundle to 2nd user with same OS and R, Rtools necessary?

Instantkaffee

Jun 6, 2015, 8:35:59 AM6/6/15
to packrat...@googlegroups.com
In case I want to share a fully working packrat bundle to a colleague, does this user has to have a full Rtools installation working (i am askining as this is prerequisite to setup a packrat on my computer, but the 2nd user cannot install Rtools due to missing admin rights)? The user has the same OS (Windows 7) and R version running. From what I understand, the bundle should hold everything needed and Rtools is not needed - correct?

Joe Cheng

Jun 6, 2015, 3:14:40 PM6/6/15
to Instantkaffee, packrat...@googlegroups.com
If you include the entire bundle I believe it should work.