unbundle and restore using local repository

Jonas Tundo

Oct 26, 2015, 9:38:45 AM10/26/15
to packrat-discuss
Hi,

I have a central local repository containing packages of different projects. When creating a project and initializing PACKRAT I use this local repository.

However, when unbundling a project I only managed to install packages from a project specific repository that was included in the bundle or a project specific repository included in the packrat folder of the original project.
How can I install packages from the central local repository when unbundling and restoring a project instead?

Regards,
Jonas