versioned tarball release

Lars Eggert

Aug 29, 2013, 1:11:44 PM8/29/13
to packe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

could you guys release a versioned tarball? Makes it easier to package packetdrill for various systems, e.g., the FreeBSD ports tree or Mac homebrew.

Lars
signature.asc

Michael Tüxen

Aug 31, 2013, 12:39:47 PM8/31/13
to packe...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, August 29, 2013 7:11:44 PM UTC+2, Lars Eggert wrote:
Hi,

could you guys release a versioned tarball? Makes it easier to package packetdrill for various systems, e.g., the FreeBSD ports tree or Mac homebrew.
Hi,
I think it s already in the FreeBSD ports tree...

Best regards
Michael

Lars

Lars Eggert

Sep 1, 2013, 5:22:29 AM9/1/13
to Michael Tüxen, packe...@googlegroups.com
On Aug 31, 2013, at 18:39, Michael Tüxen <t00f...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I think it s already in the FreeBSD ports tree...

Ah, hrs@ beat me to it by doing a dated-versioned port.

(It would still be nice to see an actual versioned release whenever Google believes a stable point has been reached.)

Lars
signature.asc